Current research focuses on:
- Lipid profiling of freshwater sentinel species by shotgun lipidomics (ESI-Orbitrap) and mass spectrometry imaging (MALDI: MALDI-TOF UltrafleXtreme & timsTOF fleX, ion mobility; TOF-SIMS) to elucidate the molecular mechanism of environmental toxicity of pharmaceutical residues in water. – Project PLAN-TOX, coordinated by Sophie Ayciriex (ISA UMR 5280 CNRS Lyon1)
- Lipid and metal imaging by SIMS applicated to Neurodegenerative diseases – Project HOBA, coordinated by Arcangela Iuso from the Helmholtz Zentrum München. Tingting FU is leader of HOBA project WP4: Lipid imaging by MSI and targeted lipid analysis
Tingting FU is a post-doctoral researcher at the Institute for Analytical Science (ISA UMR 5280) since June 2019. She received an MSc degree in chemical biology from Xiamen University in 2014. She completed a PhD thesis (2014-2017) focusing on 3D and high sensitivity micrometric mass spectrometry imaging at the University Paris Sud in 2017 (IPNO UMR8608, ICSN UPR2301). Then she joined the national centre of excellence in mass spectrometry imaging in Teddington (UK, 2017-2019) as a higher research scientist to develop multimodal mass spectrometry imaging for mapping cancer metabolism. Currently, she investigates the ecotoxicity of environmental pollutants and the pathological mechanism of neurodegenerative diseases by spatially resolved lipidomics using MSI (see details above).
Tingting FU is the author of 13 articles in peer-reviewed journals. She received several prizes, especially a PhD thesis award from the French Mass Spectrometry Society in 2019 and the PHENIICS doctoral school thesis prize (top 5) from the University of Paris-Sud.
Publications (ISA affiliation)
- Tingting Fu, Oskar Knittelfelder, Geffard Olivier, Yohann Clément, Eric Testet, et al.. Shotgun lipidomics and mass spectrometry imaging unveil diversity and dynamics in Gammarus fossarum lipid composition. iScience, Elsevier, 2021, 102115 - In Press, Journal Pre-proof. ⟨10.1016/j.isci.2021.102115⟩. ⟨hal-03134038⟩
- Accès au bibtex
- Ivano Di Meo, Chiara Cavestro, Silvia Pedretti, Tingting Fu, Simona Ligorio, et al.. Neuronal Ablation of CoA Synthase Causes Motor Deficits, Iron Dyshomeostasis, and Mitochondrial Dysfunctions in a CoPAN Mouse Model. International Journal of Molecular Sciences, MDPI, 2020, 21 (24), pp.9707. ⟨10.3390/ijms21249707⟩. ⟨hal-03116877⟩
- Accès au texte intégral et bibtex
- Tingting Fu, Janina Oetjen, Manuel Chapelle, Alexandre Verdu, Matthias Szesny, et al.. In situ isobaric lipid mapping by MALDI-ion mobility separation-mass spectrometry imaging. Journal of Mass Spectrometry, Wiley-Blackwell, 2020, 55 (9), pp.e4531. ⟨10.1002/jms.4531⟩. ⟨hal-03113280⟩
- Accès au bibtex
Publications (other affiliations)
T. Fu, E. Houël, N. Amusant, D. Touboul, G. Genta-Jouve, S. Della-Negra, G. L. Fisher, A. Brunelle, C. Duplais. Biosynthetic investigation of γ-lactones in Sextonia rubra wood using in situ TOF-SIMS MS/MS imaging to localize and characterize biosynthetic intermediates. Scientific Reports (2019), 9, 1928.
T. Fu, D. Touboul, S. Della-Negra, A. Brunelle. Internal Energy Distribution of Secondary Ions Process. J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom. (2019), 30, 321-328
T. Fu, D. Touboul, S. Della-Negra, E. Houël, N. Amusant, C. Duplais, G. L. Fisher, A. Brunelle.Tandem MS imaging and in situ characterization of bioactive wood metabolites in Amazonian tree species Sextonia rubra. Anal. Chem. (2018), 90, 7535-7543.
T. Fu, N. Elie, A. Brunelle. Radial distribution of wood extractives in Europe larch Larix decidua by TOF-SIMS imaging. Phytochem. (2018), 150, 31-39.
M. Vallet*, Q. Vanbellingen*, T. Fu*, J.-P., Le Caer, S. Della-Negra, D. Touboul, K. Duncan, B. Nay, A. Brunelle, S. Prado. An integrative approach to decipher the chemical communication between the competing endophytes Paraconiothyrium variabile and Bacillus subtilis. J. Nat. Prod. (2017), 80, 2863-2873. * co-authorship.
Q. P. Vanbellingen, T. Fu, C. Bich, N. Amusant, D. Stien, S. Della-Negra, D. Touboul, A. Brunelle. Mapping Dicorynia guianensis Amsh. wood constituents by submicron resolution cluster-TOF-SIMS imaging. J. Mass Spectrom. (2016), 51, 412-423.
L. Liu, T. Fu, X. Xu, C. Fu, M. Fang, Y. Liu, P. Xu, Y. Zhao. Tracing the Nitrogen Metabolites of Glycine using 15N-Glycine and Mass Spectrometry. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom. (2015), 29, 645-6
T. Fu, H. Qiao, Z. Peng, G. Hu, X. Wu, Y. Gao, Y. Zhao. Palladium-Catalyzed Air-based Oxidative Coupling of Arylboronic Acids with P(O)H Compounds Leading to Aryl Phosphine Oxides/Phosphates. Org. Biomol. Chem. (2014), 12, 2895-2902.
L. Liu, H. Yuan, T. Fu, T. Wang, Y. Wu, X. Gao, J. Zhu, Y. Zhao. Mechanistic studies on Phosphory-related Directed Palladium(II)-catalyzed ortho-Olefination, J. Org. Chem. (2014), 79, 80-87
G. Hu, W. Chen, T. Fu, Z. Peng, H. Qiao, Y. Gao, Y. Zhao. Nickel-Catalyzed C–P Cross-Coupling of Arylboronic Acids with P(O)H Compounds. Org. Lett. (2013), 15, 5362-536